Sunday, June 05, 2005

Ruminations...

I've noticed that at any given time, almost without fail, boys always seem to have blue lint in their belly buttons. One time at a party I announced my findings of said "blue belly button lint" phenomenon to a group of amused but skeptical party-goers.....upon being challenged by one male friend of a friend, I yanked up the bottom of his shirt, right there in front of God & everybody, to reveal his very own exposed & vulnerable--but guilty as hell--blue lint smuggling navel. It was a very triumphant moment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous NVIZIBLE MAN said...

so... you think you can just call
all men out like that and nobody
is gonna respond? i never have
lint in my belly button, not today,
not yesterday and not the year
before. I know this because I just
checked.

so in your face man hater.

9:42 AM  
Blogger misti said...

Oh hush....I'm a lovah, not a hater.
Check it again------>blue lint.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! You're right!

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home